Paid Internship - Content Marketing and Event Management
Clifton Hill location
Are you a third-year student, recent graduate or someone craving a career change who is keen to get more experience in digital marketing, communications or event management?
I’m currently looking for a passionate and intelligent individual to assist me with event management, digital marketing and public relations across my two businesses: one a digital content strategy and consultancy and the other an art dinner series, Convo. See more here: www.amybroadfoot.com and www.convodinners.com
Based in Clifton Hill, the one day a week paid internship will include hands-on training in all aspects of digital marketing and event management. Tasks will be both analytical as well as creative in nature as the core of the consultancy business is to bring these two worlds together to provide the best value strategies for our clients. This will include anything from using Google Analytics and completing SEO keyword research to developing content pillars, creating mood boards or booking suppliers and greeting VIPs at upcoming events.
We value creativity, reliability, and interesting life and/or career experience - so you’ve probably done something a little different from your peers and this is exactly what we want to hear about in a cover letter.
Desirable skills and traits:
- Basic Adobe Illustrator or In-design knowledge (essential),
- Good written English with a flair for writing,
- Appreciation for branding, culture, social issues, and the arts,
- Basic Excel knowledge,
- Experience with developing content calendars, using Google Analytics or scheduling online advertising a plus,
- A passion to learn and get work done.
- Paid internship - one day a week from June to Aug with potential for casual on-going work.
- A relaxed office environment complete with an adorable office dog.
- Flexible working hours.
Must have ABN or be willing to attain one. To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com